LIPSTICK DIARIES #46 | BARRY M Peachy Pink! + SUMMER Nighttime Makeup Look!


HEY DOLLS!
I don't really have a go-to look 
when it comes to makeup. 
I like to change it up - however,
if I were to choose my fav summer nighttime look 
it would be this one,
it's fresh and not over the top but still nice..
I will be filming a tutorial on this look.. so stay tuned !



 


FACE

Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
NYX HD foundation in natural 03
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in matt ivory 04
MUA mosaic bronzer in natural glow
VIVO cosmetics blush and highlight duo
NYX mosaic blush in highlight**

EYES

Dainty Doll eyeshadow base*
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow in penny
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow palette in Greed - peach, shimmer peach, light cream shade
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
Catrice gel eyeliner in black jack with jack black
Wjcon longlasting eyeliner aegian delight 15 
Essence glitter eyeliner TE Soul Sista
Essence longlasting eye pencil in tu-tu-tu turquoise
Avon supershock mascara
Ebay lashes #906
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
Catrice evolution to revolution mascara**

EYEBROWS

Essence eyebrow designer in light brown
Catrice lash brow mascara**

LIPS

Barry M lip paint in Peachy Pink


*was sent in swaps
** were sent for pr purposes
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts