LIPSTICK DIARIES #48 | VIVO Tangtastic + Eye Look #3 feat VIVO Dreamy Palette !



HEY DOLLS ! 
I have recently made an order off VIVO cosmetics with their 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
and I got some stuff I've been eying for a while to test out. 
I did this eye look with VIVO's colour block eyeshadow palette in Dreamy, 
which I got in this same order for just £1.99 (It originally costs £3.99)
and I used VIVO's NEW matte lipstick in Sweetie Pink. 


 

 

 

FACE

No7 BB cream in medium**
NYC bronzer in sunny
Catrice defining blush in 010 Toffee Fairy*

EYES

VIVO cosmetics colour block palette in Dreamy (Neutral, Eternity, Night, Sand, Twinkle)
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 010 black fever
Catrice 2 in 1 Revolution to Evolution Mascara*

EYEBROWS

VIVO cosmetics eyebrow pencil in light brown

LIPS

VIVO matte lipstick in Tangtastic


*products sent for pr purposes
**gifts

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.


Comments

Popular Posts