WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #9



HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!

MONDAY


I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews and
videos.  Check it out HERE!
 
 
 


 TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #47 | VIVO Sweetie Pink + Eye Look #2 feat VIVO Dreamy Palette !


I posted a makeup look featuring a fun wearable daytime look using a bunch of new VIVO products! - I hope you guys like it!
Check it out HERE!


WEDNESDAY

 ELF MUST HAVE BRUSHES!

Discover my ELF must have brushes in my most recent video below!


THURSDAY

 NYX matte lipstick in MLS16 Merlot | review w/ swatches!



 NYX's matte lipsticks are quite raved about - and this is my review on one of them - check it out HERE!

 

FRIDAY

MUA Alexandra Burke Lip Boom VIBE | Review w/ Swatches !

 


 And I have another lipstick review - check out my review on MUA's lip boom HERE!

SATURDAY

I skipped out on posting on Saturday - 
has an uber busy day and felt too tired to post, 
Sorry!

SUNDAY

 I featured my July faves video on Sunday - check it out below !

 

 


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion. 


Comments

Popular Posts