WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #10




HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!

MONDAY

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews and
videos.  Check it out HERE!

 
 



TUESDAY 

So on Tuesday I was a bit naughty and didn't post my daily post
 - which is why on Wednesday I posted two.

WEDNESDAY


MUA NEW Cover and Conceal | Review w/ Swatches ! 

 Check out my review on MUA's new concealer - the cover and conceal. 
Did it deliver or was it bad enough to chuck away?
Find out HERE


LIPSTICK DIARIES #48 | VIVO Tangtastic + Eye Look #3 feat VIVO Dreamy Palette ! 

Check out my lipstick diaries post this week HERE!



THURSDAY

On a more personal note - we found out if we're having a boy or girl and

IT'S A .. (Find out here!)

 

FRIDAY

 TUTORIAL: Lilac Lips Classy Daytime Look & with WnW's SUGAR CANDY ! ♡

 I uploaded a tutorial on Friday - I know I'm two days late - 
but I've been busy and because I forgot to post on Tuesday, 
I kind of missed out on uploading the video -
check it out below!


SATURDAY 

ELF MUST HAVE BRUSHES!

 And onto the video I uploaded last week - 
Check out my ELF must have brushes video below !




SUNDAY

 WJCON Gitter Eye Liner in Gold | Review w/ Swatches !

I posted a review on a product I got back when I went to the WJCON bloggers event. 
Check out if this glitter liner fit the bill or not HERE

 


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 

Comments

Popular Posts