LIPSTICK DIARIES #47 | VIVO Sweetie Pink + Eye Look #2 feat VIVO Dreamy Palette !




HEY DOLLS ! 
I have recently made an order off VIVO cosmetics with their 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
and I got some stuff I've been eying for a while to test out. 
I did this eye look with VIVO's colour block eyeshadow palette in Dreamy, 
which I got in this same order for just £1.99 (It originally costs £3.99)
and I used VIVO's NEW matte lipstick in Sweetie Pink. 



 

FACE

No7 Bb cream in medium**
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
NYX bronzer in sunny
Catrice defining blush in 010 Toffee Fairy*

EYES

VIVO cosmetics colour block eyeshadow palette in Dreamy (shades: neutral, eternity, night, stone, tease, sand, twinkle)
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 010 black fever
Catrice revolution to evolution mascara*

EYEBROWS

VIVO cosmetics eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS

VIVO cosmetics matte lipstick in sweetie pink


*products sent for pr purposes
**gifts

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I'm thinking about placing my first order at Vivo so this post helped a lot! The palette is in, the lipstick is out because althought it's super pretty I think I'm darker than you so it'll look too bright on me. Thanks doll! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts