WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #8



HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!

MONDAY


I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews and
videos.  Check it out HERE!












TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #46 | BARRY M Peachy Pink! + SUMMER Nighttime Makeup Look!

 

  I posted a makeup look featuring a fun wearable summer nighttime look - I hope you guys like it!
Check it out HERE!



WEDNESDAY

 I uploaded my JULY FAVES video - I talked about the cosmetics I had been using throughout the past month -
Check it out below!




THURSDAY

 MUA NEW E1 Eyeshadow Brush | Review ! 


 I reviewed MUA's new eyeshadow brush - check out the review HERE!

 

FRIDAY

MY BLOGGING STORY & BEYOND DYNA ... 

 

 my most viewed post this week.. Check it out HERE

 

SATURDAY

EASY QUICK 5 MINUTE SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL! ♡



My latest tutorial!


 

SUNDAY

 JORDANA Blush in Coral Sandy Beach | Review w/ Swatches !

Jordana is such an affordable brand, it's a shame it's US-exclusive,
but Jordana is available off a couple websites,
so thankfully we can still get out hands on it -
check out my review on their blush HERE



I hope you find this post helpful guys!
and thanks for tuning in -
till the next post ..
take care!
- Dyna
xxx



Comments

Popular Posts