JORDANA Blush in Coral Sandy Beach | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
I have had this blush for quite a while now.. 
so I figured it's about time I review it.

I got this from cherryculture.com, in case you're wondering. 


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The blush opens with screw-type packaging. 
The blush is slightly powdery, but applies quite effortlessly on the skin. 
It has a satin finish and has slight golden shimmers in it. 
It's a gorgeous coral-peachy shade that leans on the red side. 
Kind of reminds me of MAC's stereo rose, but with a totally different finish. 


BOTTOM LINE

I love this blush, Jordana has some great products at such a low price
and this is definitely one of them. 
What a steal!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I would love to try Jordana products. I think im going to have to take a look on cherry culture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blusher. it's a nice shade.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts