MUA Love Hearts Sweet Kiss Lip Balm | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I hope you're having a great day.. 
I have already reviewed one of these -
you can check out the review HERE
And I loved it so much I got a second shade!

 

 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is part of a line from the MUA range. 
It says it's a lip balm, 
but it's more of a tinted lip conditioner if you ask me. 
I don't find it has any hydrating qualities, 
but it feels nice and soothing on the lips, 
making it the perfect texture for summer. 
The packaging reminds me of the Sleek Pout Polishes, 
and even size-wise, they're more or less similar. 
They also open with screw-like packaging, just like the Sleek ones. 
I have tried the Sleek ones, 
and as much as the Sleek ones are raved about, 
I think these lot are better for my tastes. 
If I buy a tinted lip balm, I expect a tinted lip balm, not a stain. 
The Sleek ones sometimes act as a stain, 
which I get can be something positive - but I don't like that in a tinted lip balm. 
It has a lovely vanilla scent, similar to the Sleek ones, too. 
Sweet Kiss is a beautiful sheer cool toned pink which fits my liking very well. 

BOTTOM LINE

I LOVE this lip balm! 
The shade is gorgeous and the formula is to die for!
It costs £2 but got it for £1 with a 50% OFF offer!


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts