MUA NEW Eyebrow Kit | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
I got this eyebrow palette from MUA because I had read a review on my good friend 
Nina's blog - check her blog HERE
So I said what the heck let's give it a try.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This eyebrow kit comes with 4 items:
two eyebrow shades, a highlighting shade and a clear wax. 
Let's start with the eyebrow shades. 
The lighter eyebrow shade is too light even for blondes. 
It does not define and it does not add definition. 
But if you're a brunette and would like to mix the dark shade with the light one to lighten it up - 
then it does the job. 
But this palette is not suitable for blondes, 
because the lighter eyebrow powder is far too light. 
The darker shade is nice - and the formula is very good as well, 
they're not powdery but apply beautifully. 
The highlighting shade is matte, and quite nice, but barely visible, 
I don't find it lifts or highlights my brow that well. 
A lot of people use the wax on top of their brows after application, 
but I don't like how glossy it looks - because it doesn't set. 
I also tried applying it underneath and it helps the powder adhere to your brows better I find. 
It comes with a dual ended teeny brush 
and a very small set of tweezers - which do their job whenever you can't find your tweezers. 



I used it in the following looks:




BOTTOM LINE

Now to be honest I don't want to be misleading, 
because I like to be honest on how often I use the products I review.
I don't use this palette anymore, really. 
I used to use it when I had dark brown hair and it did a fine job.
But this palette does not have the correct shades for blondes - 
so wouldn't recommend it if you're blonde. 
If you have brown hair - you'd probably like this though. 
FYI - I have blonde hair atm - which is why I don't use it anymore. 


I got this for £1.75 because I got this with the 50% OFF but it originally costs £3.50 from 
www.muastore.co.uk. 
Check out their fanpage HERE for promotional offers and updates!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. i love MUA perfect post!!!

    http://nickysbeautystarlight.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read quite mixed reviews about it and I might pass it on for that reason xx

    http://www.sanasramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention baby girl love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts