MUA NEW Cover and Conceal | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
MUA recently launched two new concealers -
a liquid one - Cover and Conceal 
and a creamy stick one - Hide and Conceal. 
I got both but in this post I will be reviewing the Cover and Conceal. 

 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is a liquid concealer in a lipgloss type tube, 
with a doe foot applicator. 
I have the shade fair , which is the lightest shade. 
Pigmentation is sheer to light - so it fails to deliver as a concealer. 
I sometimes use it as a form of liquid highlight. 
But it doesn't do much for my under eye circles. 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/549313_469239693125301_1459050656_n.jpg

 

Used MUA's Cover and Conceal in this look paired with ELF's maximum coverage concealer

 and check out how it rated against other concealers:

BOTTOM LINE

I didn't like this concealer, 
and I honestly don't recommend it. 

I got this for £2 because I got this with the 50% OFF but it originally costs £4 from 
www.muastore.co.uk. 
Check out their fanpage HERE for promotional offers and updates!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. I was tempted to pick this up last time I saw it, but decided I should wait a little bit. I'm glad I did, because now I know not to bother. Thanks for the review! :)
    I'm looking forward to your post on the creamy stick one - is that any better?
    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting the review sometime this week or the next - but it is ! :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts