IT'S A ..



HEY DOLLS!
We had been dying to find out if we're having a boy or girl 
and in my previous doctors' appointment we were told whether our baby's a boy or girl,
but it was a "probably" so we weren't quite sure. 

This morning we had the appointment again, and we found out we're having 
a BABY GIRL! 
We are both very excited to welcome our little princess
and hold her. 
But till then she's stuck in my belly kicking mummy like there's no tomorrow :D

We love you little one
- Mummy & Daddy
xx

 
 
 

Comments

  1. Congratulations Dyna!!! bet she will look beautiful just like mummy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey awesome hon, that means cute dresses, pigtails and massive cuteness overload! :-D Congrats <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ED TARA!! I told you li 11000%%% it was a certain thing ;) so happy for you xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha next time I'm coming straight to you haha x :P

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Dyna! I'm so happy. I wish you much happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Massive Congrats!
    You look amazing! I hope its all going smoothly!! Now you need lots of pink!!
    Claire
    xx
    http://pennyforthemuk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Dyna she is going to be gorgeous just like you. Wow you look great the little baby belly is cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm so happy for you both! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Dyna. You look amazing on picture! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts