WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #7


HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!


MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #6 


I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews and
videos.  Check it out HERE!


TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #45 | VIVO Thing Called Love + Eye Look #1 feat VIVO Dreamy Palette !

 

 I posted a makeup look featuring some new VIVO products including their new lip crayon
and their eyeshadow palette - I hope you guys like it!
Check it out HERE!

WEDNESDAY

 EASY QUICK 5 MINUTE SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL! ♡



Wednesday has become the day in which I post videos
and this time round -
it was a super simple tutorial.
I hope you find it helpful - and check it out BELOW.




THURSDAY

REAL TECHNIQUES Fine Liner Brush | Review !



Real Techniques have some really highly-raved about brushes -
but did this one fit my petty standards?
Find out HERE

FRIDAY

MUA NEW Eyebrow Kit | Review w/ Swatches !


I've been testing out so many products from MUA -
this review featured their eyebrow kit,
check out if I loved it or hated it HERE


SATURDAY

DON'T BUY SPF FOUNDATION BEFORE YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO !

 

In case you've missed out on the video I posted the week before -
here it is  !
Check out why I insisted on not buying an SPF foundation below!



SUNDAY

Catrice Lash Brow Designer | Review w / Swatches !

 

My last review and post for the week ! - Catrice's lash brow designer,
find out if it was a hit or miss HERE

I hope you find this post helpful guys!
and thanks for tuning in -
till the next post ..
take care!
- Dyna
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts