Nail Combo! Shimmer me Nude!

HELLO GUYS!!

I wanted to share a little post with you all, 
When my nails are super short because I have bit them to a point of no return, 
I usually paint them nude, because that tends to make my nails look longer, 
but sometimes nude is just too boring ..

so I paired:

Essence nude glam nail polish in 07 café olé*

with

Essence re mix your style top coat in Pop / Just Can't Get Enough

 

 




*I got this for free at the Essence 10 year anniversary / Catrice launch

I hope you like the combination guys! xx

Dyna


xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts