Catrice nude lipstick comparison [w/ swatches! ] !!

HELLO GUYS!!

When I went to the Catrice launch and Essence 10 year anniversary, 
I wore the Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick in be natural. 

Then, in my goody bag I got Catrice the nuder the better shade, 
and because of the name, 
I thought it was going to be an even lighter shade than the Catrice be natural. 

Now, be natural is a bit too light for me, in fact I use a lipliner to add some depth to it. 
So I was like.. ugh. 
I wish I didn't get this one in the goody bag.

However, 
when I actually swatched it and everything, "the nuder the better" turned out to be darker than "be natural"
thankfully. 


So here are some swatches to clear that out for you, in case the name put you off, 
or if you'd rather see a comparison post before buying..

 

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 010 be natural 








Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 the nuder the better
 
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 010 be natural, Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 the nuder the better


Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 010 be natural, Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 the nuder the better



 I hope you found this helpful, let me know what you think guys!!

Take care 
xxx
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post.I got one product in a swap from another beauty blogger, and I got the other in a goody bag at the Catrice launch. I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. I love D nuder the better its fantastic on the lips :) :) you would really like the "revoltaire" "nude alarm"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove 'the nuder the better'- i finally found the perfect nude for me and it was a long search. Was wondering about 'be natural', thought it looked quite light and I'm so pale, I didn't want to look like I had no lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get them both I really like the 010 be natural. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts