Catrice gel eyeliner in Black Jack with Jack Black [review w/ swatches!!]

 HELLO GUYS!!
I am going to review a product I'm really loving lately..
It's by far my most favourite gel eyeliner I have tried!!

I'll tell you all about it in a minute...

but first off.. I wanted to show you how it looks like:




PACKAGING
Very sleek, 
black 
and cute packaging. 
It's a jar and it closes thoroughly.




TEXTURE
Very very very creamy
Dries to a matte finish quite shortly



APPLICATION
Glides so so smooth on the skin, 
it does not have a dry formula. 
I normally use the Catrice duo eyeliner brush (the thinner angled side)
to apply it.
And it applies like a dream. 
Very buildable, as well





1st untouched, 2nd smudged after drying



1st untouched, 2nd wet





1st swatch untouched, 2nd wet and smudged



PIGMENTATION
Very very pigmented

SHADE
An intense black,the blackest of blacks

LASTING POWER
Quite smudgeproof, 
but not waterproof, 
so I set this with the ELF makeup lock and seal, 
for a better lasting power.



BOTTOM LINE
A great great product. 
Definitely the best gel eyeliner I have encountered so far. 
Compared with the ELF studio cream liner in black, 
the Catrice one is blacker, creamier, smoother, less longlasting. 

I definitely recommend this, 
if you see this available on stand, 
snatch it up because they run out pretty quick..

I hope you found this helpful, 
till the next post
take care
Dyna


xxx


  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. And I thought the Gel Eyeliner from Essence is great, but this one looks better. It's a shame I can't find Catrice products where I live:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, where are Catrice products being sold in Malta? I have tried the Essence gel eyeliner and they are really good too. But I wish to try something else like this product. Thank you :)

    www.beautyisourpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts