FOTD: no foundation look #perfect for summer!

HELLO GUYS!

I have a FOTD look today, 
it's something I wear for nighttime and I love it for summer :D

Check out the photos below!

 


FACE
Essence soft mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
ELF studio cool bronzer
Sleek limited edition blush from the avoir la peche collection in pan tao
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*


EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Wet n Wild color icon single eyeshadow in brulee
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go! Charlie Brown
MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade 11
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Collection 2000 dazzling gel eyeliner in funk, rock chic*
Ebay lashes (Ardell Demi 102s dupes )
Catrice the giant mascara*
Essence big lashes waterproof mascara*


EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go! Charlie Brown
Essence lash and brow clear mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in princess peach

 *products marked were gifted to me, so I didn't pay for them



I hope you like the look, 
let me know what you think below.. 

Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. The lipstick adds such a bright pop of colour. Love the look!
    I just did an OOTD post. I would appreciate it if you would check it out. Thanks!

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! The lipstick is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lipstick! Shows a pop of colour!
    -Bindya Patel

    YT - Lala14x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts