FOTD: minimal makeup look!

 HELLO GUYS!!

I just posted on my fan page that my FOTDs are never of that same day, 
they're usually older that that, 
sometimes even up to a week old. 

Reasons why? 
I take photos, and lazy around to transfer them to my laptop, 
so I write the list of products used, 
and I just leave them there. 
and then I feel guilty a few days after and transfer them and post the FOTD immediately.

Anywho..
this is a look I've been wearing a lot 
minus the lips..
I change the lips up a lot.

I found myself wearing less makeup with my blond[er] hair. 


And here's the look:

 




FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine primer
Revlon Photoready concealer in 003 Light Medium

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
NYX single eyeshadow in vanilla sky, skin tight
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Catrice lash plus mascara
Catrice the giant mascara*
Maybelline the falsies mascara

EYEBROWS
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!

LIPS
NYX slim lip pencil in pinky
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in Dollhouse Pink
Essence stay long lipgloss in my milkshake 

*products I didn't pay for 


I hope you guys like it :D
Let me know what you think below xx


Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. I personally don't feel this look, does look 'minimal.' I guess it's personal opinion, but the lips and the eyes are too stand out, and not as natural and minimal as I'd wear. I think it's lovely you're wearing less make up though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those lashes! very gorgeous :D i'm liking this for day to day

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lip combo, very girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that lipstick, its a great color!
    Awesome blog!!

    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought that lip color and it looked too retro on me, I was totally bummed! Maybe I can tone it down with some concealer and gloss. Love your lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lipstick is *aaahhh*

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please check out my new post Dyna; www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    I'm doing a question and answer post soon but i need questions on the newest post so i can do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this look on you love. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts