FOTD dark green smokey eye !

HELLO GUYS!!

I have been missing blogging recently,
I have been crazy busy,
I had a job interview,
exams,
I've been to the beach and out and about...

anywho!
this is one of my FOTDs I have been wearing a lot recently,
It'a a matte dark green smokey eye,
which I'm loving lately :
I hope you like it, lighting wasn't too good,
but I'll try to fix that in the next FOTDs

:)







FACE
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in light
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
NYX blush in peach
Clearasil Moisturising Mist
EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
ELF cream eyeshadow in pewter
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Hip Hop on the Tree Top #500
 Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in #090 Bring me Frosted Cake 
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever
Catrice lash plus mascara
Catrice the giant extreme mascara*
Maybelline the falsies mascara

EYEBROWS
 Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in #080 Go Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in the nuder the better*

*products I didn't pay for.

Let me know what you think below guys!
Till the next post,
take care
xx

Dyna

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. have you broken your wrist?:/

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no hunny I sprained it a little, I once sprained it really bad, so every now and then I sprain it again because it's so vulnerable xx

      Delete
  2. you're SO good at makeup I'm jealous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts