FOTD just another sunday !

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a FOTD today :D
I really liked the look..
it's very summery .. 
and 
I've been wearing the look a lot ..
so check out the photos below :D




 


FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
Maybelline instant age rewind in light
ELF studio translucent mattifying powder
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
Essence silky touch blush in secret it girl
NYX mosaic powder in highlight*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer nude
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in smoke
Catrice intensifeye eyeshadow in Charlie's Chocolate Factory*, Vanilla Sky ride
Wet n Wild color icon palettes in vanity, greed
Catrice absolute eye colour in bring me frosted cake
Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Catrice lash plus mascara
Essence big lashes mascara in volume boost waterproof*
Catrice the giant mascara*
Maybelline the falsies mascara

EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in Go! Charlie Brown
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Nivea SOS lip relief
Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in princess peach
NYX black label lipstick in india*

*products marked with a * were gifted or sent for pr purposes.

I hope you like it guys, 
let me know what you think :D

Dyna 
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts