Catrice blush brush [review !]

HELLO GUYS!!

I have been trying to catch up with some posts on my blog.. 
and I thought I'll review a brush I have been using almost every single day since I got it. 

It's the Catrice blush brush.



First of all,
I wanted to say that when I got this I wasn't sure whether to get this one or the Catrice powder brush.
I decided on this one, just because this one had prettier-coloured cardboard packaging in the zip up plastic holder that it comes in. 


I later on also got the Catrice powder brush, too. 

The brush is incredibly soft (similar to ELF studio line brushes)
It has Taklon bristles, 
and it hasn't shedded at all, 


I use it for my blush mainly, 
but I also use it for bronzer sometimes. 

Because it is tapered you could also use it for highlight.


And if you're being super daring, 
you might even use it to set your foundation or concealer or just apply powder all over your face. 

Because of the design of the brush,
I would say I would stick to using it with powder products not liquid products. 


The only difference between this brush and the Catrice powder brush.. 
is that the Catrice powder brush is slightly wider. 

I truly do recommend this if you can get it, 
it is somewhat similar to the ELF complexion perfection but less fluffy 
and smaller. 

I hope you guys found this helpful, 
let me know what you think below 
xxx

-Dyna

xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Hey dyna, I hope you don't mind me asking but how much did it cost ;3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts