MUA lipstick in juicy [review w/ swatches] !!

HELLO GUYS!!
I'm on a roll today preparing posts and all that good stuff. 
Because I don't know if I mentioned...
But I finished my EXAMS!!!

AAAAAAAAAAA!

Anyway here's my review on
MUA lipstick in #15 juicy


on the bottom

PACKAGING
Awesome packaging, 
closes thoroughly, 
very sleek, 
you get the name, hint of colour and number at the bottom, 
kind of small for a lipstick, but you get a nice amount of product too.



on the left

TEXTURE
The formula is different to any lipstick that I have tried..
it glides on like a lip balm, 
but applies sheer and glossy
Similar to a glaze finish 
Buildable, too.

on the left



PIGMENTATION
rather sheer but buildable.




NYX black label lipstick in india, MUA lipstick in juicy,  MUA lipstick in nectar, ELF lipstick in captivating

SCENT
It has a sweet vanilla smell


FINISH
Glossy finish

 
on the left: juicy, on the right: nectar

LASTING POWER
Pretty good.. I mean it's average.. around 3-4 hours.
But I don't mind reapplying.. 
as it's quite a forgiving shade and I don't feel I need a mirror 
to make sure it has been applied perfectly. 


on top: nectar, on bottom: juicy

SHADE
A pinky coral nude.. 
very pretty!







BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE the formula of these lipsticks, 
the packaging, 
just everything about them is amazing.
The most thing I love about these,
is that when you have chapped lips,
they are quite forgiving and won't further dry out your lips. 
I reach for them quite a lot and I HIGHLY recommend these!



I hope you guys liked this review,
I'll be reviewing another shade in a future post

Anyway!
Take care guys!!

-Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with MUA lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. They look so amazing :)

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they went straight into my wishlist! Thanks for the review doll!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts