ELF personal blend foundation in medium [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!!
I have another ELF product review today.. 
I only have a couple of  ELF product reviews left
[I know right, I am managing to review all the products I have tried xD]
Anyway... today's review is going to be about ELF's rather new product :
ELF personal blend foundation spf15 in medium. 

so I'm going to tell you my 2 cents about this product.



 PACKAGING
 Pretty good, holds quite a lot of product, 
but is a pain to get enough product in the sifter.



TEXTURE
A bit powdery, 
a bit cakey, 
but smooth. 
It is not finely milled.





SHADE
I have the shade medium and it carries 4 colours:

TAN. a yellow toned beige colour with a slight sliver glow (yes we're talking shimmer or frost)
GOLDEN HONEY. A strong yellow toned beige (matte)
MEDIUM BEIGE. A pink toned beige with that same silver glow
BRONZE. An orange toned beige with the same silver glow

all 4 shades mixed together


Bronze, Medium Beige, Golden Honey, Tan







COVERAGE
Medium - high coverage



BOTTOM LINE
Too cakey for my liking, 
and does not agree with my dry to normal skin. 
Two shades have shimmer in them which is something I really dislike
I don't like it, no.

I hope you find this helpful guys,
let me know what you think below
if you've tried it.

Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i knew there was a reason i didnt buy this :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the light one. Mineral foundation is quite drying, I have nornal to combination skin and I only use it during summer when I want this matt effect. I'm not sure if it will work but try mixing it with translucent powder or the mineral booster. That way it won't be too cakey and it will have some coverage. It worked for me but the products were from other brands so you better try with a small amount first. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shimmer mineral foundation... odd concept from ELF!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts