Catrice nail lacquer in Blue Cara Ciao [review w/ swatches] !!


HELLO GUYS!!

I have a nail swatch and review today :D
If you've been following my blog for a while, 
you'd know I've been really into Catrice cosmetics ever since their launch in February.

I had already tried 2 of their nail polishes and I liked them..

As far as Catrice's nail polishes go, 
they do not have the same consistency. 
I have another 2 but they are different..
I have Apropos Apricot and 
Meet me at Coral Island.

Apropos Apricot had a sticker with "2x coats" written on it, 
so I guess that should have told me it's not opaque as Meet me at Coral Island. 



Anyway. 
This Blue Cara Ciao shade is one of the more pigmented shades, 
It need 1- max 2 swipes of nail polish for maximum colour payoff.

It is a lovely neon blue shade and
I think I'm in love.

 Anyway here's the swatch:




 
 



I'm glad I got to try it out, 
I will definitely repurchase this shade 
and I highly recommend this:)

For your reference it costs €2.79.

Dyna 
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I am really loving this color!
    thanks for sharing!

    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the color.
    I just did a post on electric blue eye makeup. Feel free to check it out and comment! :)

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you nails, perfect
    kisses Rubia Náu
    http://mundofemmelove.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. shellac nail polish, where to buy shellac nail polish, shellac nail polish remover, shellac nail polish color chart, where can i buy shellac nail polish, cnd shellac nail polish for sale.
    shellacnailpolishes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts