FOTD: Isle of MTV Malta Special !

 HELLO GUYS! 

I thought I'd share with you the makeup look I wore for Isle of MTV. 
 It's a kind of winged liner with baby pink lips..
I hope you like it :D







FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
Revlon Photoready concealer in 003 light medium
ELF studio cool bronzer
ELF studio pink passion blush
NYX mosaic powder in highlighter*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
NYX single eyeshadow in skin tight
Catrice absolute eye colour in Go! Charlie Brown!
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever, c'est la vie
Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
Catrice the giant extreme volume mascara*
Essence falsies mascara
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Essence vampire lash powder


EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colourin Go! Charlie Brown!
Essence clear gel mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in frozen rose

*products marked were gifted to me

I hope you like it guys, 
till the next post...
take care!

Dyna
xxx

   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I am so gonna try this look! You look stunning as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dyna I was just wondering does the catrice lipstick in frozen rose look similar to nyx strawberry milk or not ;3? you look very pretty ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll! WOW you have a very good eye because in person I thought the two looked so similar. They are very similar in fact, but there are some differences - Strawberry milk is lighter, and more glossy, it's more prone to melting in the sun, and looks rather unnatural on my lips texture-wise. Frozen rose, on the other hand, doesn't have a slight silver sheen to it that strawberry milk has, and it's more pink. I prefer frozen rose over strawberry milk. But I don't think you need them both in all honesty because they are rather similar :) hope this helps hun!

      Delete
  3. Haha ;p I agree stawberry milk can look quite unnatural. I have to complelty erase my lips with concealer in order to wear it! I think I will still try out the catrice one because the nyx ones have a sorta soapy smell to them I am not a big fan of ;p Thanks a lot dyna (: x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts