Essence forget it 3 in 1 concealer [review w/ swatches!!]

 HELLO GUYS!!
I have another Essence review today :D

It's all about the:
ESSENCE forget it 3 in 1 concealer

I got this item on a swap, 
I would have never tried it if I didn't because
it didn't appeal much to me, 
but was I wrong?




PACKAGING
Well, mine broke. 
But other than that,
pretty decent see through packaging.







 TEXTURE
The texture is creamy and almost gel-like,
which makes it perfect for under eye circles.




SHADES
You get three shades:
Pink : to brighten - I use this on the under eye area in combination with the beige one
Green : to counteract redness - I use this on blemishes and pimples
Beige: coverage - I use this to cover my under eye area and anywhere else I would like to cover.



 LASTING POWER 
when powdered, this lasts longer, 
I do not like to powder it though.




COVERAGE 
The pink and green shades are rather sheer.
The beige one has medium to full coverage.








CREASING  
Yes, it creases and settles in fine lines on the under eye area.
without powder
But what do you really expect? .. 
I never read a single review with someone saying an under eye concealer doesn't crease. 
But correct me if I'm wrong.





BOTTOM LINE
I like this product, 
I'm glad I tried it. 
I will not repurchase though, 
because I already found better.

Thank you for reading 
and let me know if you've tried this :D
Thanks guys xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I got the product for free in a swap and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I bought this concealer recently and I like its coverage but is breaking me out :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts