Essence quick dry top coat [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

 I have a review today on a nail top coat.
Now I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to top coats. 
Actually I only tried 2 nail topcoats in total. 
This one and the Seche Vite topcoat. 

Now..
the Seche Vite top coat is quite a raved about product. 
And it's quite a good product but I think it's:
A. overrated
B. overpriced

and it got all goopy on me half way through usage. 
Not good.



This Essence one is runnier and more watery in formula, 
but it protects your nail polish just the same.



It helps with chipping but don't expect miracles, 
you will still need to top off your nail polish in a few days.. 
but it will help with prolonging it


Top Coat over Catrice nail polish in Meet me at Coral Island


I hope you found this helpful and till the next post,
take care guys!!

Dyna

xxx

 guys :)

Dyna
xxxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I agree totally with you about Seche Vite. Does this help dry your polish quickly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really hun, but it does dry rather quickly x

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a Seche replacement because It had the same problem. Didn't even get to finish the bottle and it turned as goopy as glue!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts