Ardell Demi 102 false eyelashes [review with photos!!]

HELLO GUYS!

I have another review today on a set of false eyelashes I LOVE.
I LOVE doing reviews on products I genuinely love. 

I have had these for like a year or a year and a half and I never used them. 
SHAME ON ME. 

I truly adore these. 
I always thought they were rather dramatic 
and they're actually rather natural looking surprisingly.



They look amazing on my eyes when I'm just wearing a neutral and a bold lip. 
LOVE THEM!!

 



so here's why I love them.

  • The actual strip is invisible
  • reusable up to a generous number of times
  • very easy to clean
  • strip is very flexible and fits eye shape perfectly
  • are quite natural
  • not glossy
  • blend with lashes very well
  • look gorgeous on
  • affordable price 
  • high quality
  • look good on all eye shapes
  • criss crossed to make them look more natural
  • adds volume
  • adds length
  • they are flared at the end giving an illusion of a lifted eye
  • The packaging is easy to open and close. 
  • definitely worth the hype
 
 
 

I use the Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Black to apply this
and I have been loving them ever since I tried them the first time.

 
I'm a person who loves the spikey lash look, so if you like really natural lashes with hardly any volume or length - this is not for you. 
Other than that - I'm stocking up so that says a lot about what I think about them. 
APPROVED. 

Thanks for reading guys and
I hope you found it helpful ..
Thanks for supporting me, as always :D
Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. they look great :) very natural! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous on you :) I love Ardell, their lashes are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! Please check out my blog and remember to follow if you like it. ;-)
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how these look on you Dyna, I have a similar pair which I might give a try after seeing your post as I also though they would look too dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lipstick are you wearing in the first few pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's ELF's regular lipstick in fearless hun powdered with ELF's complexion perfection xx

      Delete
  6. i absolutely love it:) have been looking for that exact shade

    ReplyDelete
  7. My apologies, I was affected by a blogger bug which deleted photos from some 700 of my posts, I am slowly recovering them. But it's not just you, sorry dear. It's taking a long time to upload and repost them. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts