No - my hair is not fake.

HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE READING MY BLOG!

 

So I get a lot of questions.. 
asking me..
"Is that your real hair"
"Do you wear extensions?" 

I don't find them rude or anything like that..
and I don't blame you asking. 




But yes - my hair is all mine.
I cut it myself.. 
because so bloody hairdresser seems to please my expectations. 
[No offence to hairdressers]
But honestly. 
If I tell you don't cut more than an inch, 
don't cut like 8 cm off my hair. 
What if I were to do a boob job and got a Double D instead of a B cup? ..


 


and yes, my boobs are mine too [lol].

Another thing. 
I know my hair looks horrible when long in the areas around the face. 
So dear hairdresser, when I tell you I want layers, 
I need freaking layers. 




Ok. Sorry just had to belt that out.

My point is that, 
the hairdressers that have given me hair cuts
ALWAYS cut way too much than I tell them to. 

I was only pleased with the haircut once. 
And my hair has never looked better since I started to cut my own hair. 

My point is that I KNOW what I want..
and I actually cut it the way I want it to be. 
I'm not longer scared of hairdressers or wait for 6-8 months to have a haircut 
to grow my hair. 




I also dye strands of my hair in a golden blonde shade. 
I don't dye the whole lot..
only parts of the top half. 


I get a lot of compliments on my hair..
and even though it's rather long.. 
it's rather low maintenance. 
I only straighten my fringe, 
and sometimes I don't even do that. 

I do get bad hair days. 
and I hate them, 
but what can you do..

I just wanted to share this with you
because I know a lot of you probably wonder. 

I got inspired to cut my own hair when I saw Rosebud134 on youtube cut hers. 
I gave it a go and loved it. 
I think I'm filming next time I cut my hair. 
Would you like to see that?
Let me know below
Anyway - thanks for reading an take care ladies. 

I wish you an awesome hair day :D xx

Dyna


Comments

  1. I would LOVE to see a video on how you cut your hair! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair, its gorgeous and please do a video on how you cut it, I would love to see it :)

    Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. your gorgeous and i would loooove to see a video on cutting your hair its super cute!!! i hate going to get my hair cut for the same reason u ask for an inch and they cut like 5 lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wrote a huge post but internet said no,so basiclly your hair is amazing been growing mine back for years after trying a cute short cut. it looked ok but i like long hair. do you find cutting it yourself really helps as hairdressers seem to cut so much off, can you cut shoulder length hair yourself (especially if its wavy??? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I'm in the same position where I want layers and the hairdresser doesn't want to cut layers!! And my hair is too thick! I'm thinking of cutting my hair by myself too. I love your highlights, doing them yourself makes them more natural I believe. Thank you so much for this post, you really inspired me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for my hair to grow that long, I've been saing for over a year now, and I still find it way too short, haha! I'd like the video, too, Dyna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Dyna your hair is simply gorgeous! I would love to see how you cut it because I´ve been looking for the YT channel of Rosebud134 but I can´t find it! I also cut my hair (same problem here with the hairdresser) because I saw a tutorial of a spanish YT guru, but I don´t know, I don´t totally like that way of cutting the hair. So please, upload a video on how you cut yours!!!

    PS: you´re becoming everyday with each post on the best blogger of my list! Love all your reviews and tips of the day, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to see what products you use! My hair always looks bedraggled when long and just tatty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love LONG hair !

    taht's my problem too, after i go to the salon, i never get the results that i want to have .

    i would really want to cut my hair by myself but i'm too scared to do it !

    please please do a vid about how you cut your hair ! and hair products that you use :)

    thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would be really good to see how you cut your own hair, I do my own too because of the same reason. I hope you can pass on some tips about getting and keeping long hair! How long is it from hair line to the ends?

    ReplyDelete
  11. coool.. Enigma.. I'm not sure... I'd have to measure it hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see a video If you cutting your hair!! I've wanted to cut my own for ages because of hair dressers who don't listen but I'm a bit nervous about doing it myself x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree with you. So like for 9 months i havent cut my hair to hairdressers ill just chop my hair by myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts