NEW ELF mineral booster in yellow [review with swatches !!] # HG setting powder!!

HELLO GUYS!!

 First of all don't forget you can vote for me in a competition I'm taking part in right HERE: http://www.thebeautyeditorsshoes.strutta.com/entry/231422
I would really appreciate it guys :D xx
Say hellooo to the best setting powder from ELF !!!!!
yup this is hands down ELF's best setting powder and Dyna approved =D
Yup for £3.50 you'll own the most photogenic setting powder ever. !!
Well at least, compared to all the stuff I've tried.

I love to use this mineral booster to set my concealer on dark under eye area
and it isntantly lifts and brightens my eye 
without applying too much product.

You can see this product in action in this video:



The ELF mineral booster is 1000x better than the HD powder 
if you have tried that.. 
I actually don't like the HD powder :)
But this baby right here is uhm-azing!!



THE PACKAGING
This is probably the downside of the product. 
Not the actual packaging- 
The packaging is alright.
It's the fact that this is a loose powder...
It may get a bit messy and it may be tough to get used to picking less product at first 
but you'll get used to it



THE TEXTURE
Sooooo smoothe xD
Blends quite easily, but be careful with it as it's a loose powder, 
you might accidentally pick up too much product.
so tap off the excess product.





THE PERFORMANCE
Oh god. 
The performance of this product is amazing,
It absorbs the oil from foundations or concealer



THE SHADE
This is similar to the Complexion Perfection yellow shade 
in terms of pigmentation. 
Shade-wise it's slightly brighter 
and NO - it won't make you look yellow, 
it has an UNDERTONE to it. 
It's not like applying yellow eyeshadow on your under eye area.


heavily swatched, lightly swatched


heavily swatched, lightly swatched






and these are regular photos I took with my crappy camera haha.
(again applied to set my concealer)






BOTTOM LINE
This is the BEST setting powder I have EVER tried.
Amen to ELF. *bows*
Overall Rating: 4.9 /5
and it's a definite repurchase!!!!


Thank you so much for following and supporting me,
and if you don't follow me yet,
it would mean a great deal to me as I spend a lot of time and effort in my blog,
it's like a massive thank you to me. and it makes me smile =D
Any requests, feedback or questions are, as always, appreciated
and I hope this helps someone out there :]




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I already have it on my wishlist, but now I want it even more!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you inspire me Dyna
    -Charlotte Lawrence on FB
    and @TomlinsonLottie on twitter :) (You follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that's just soo sweet char <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Well, you are the best blogger I've ever read blogs on (If that makes sense)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thats so review chic love the photo with you in the red FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww that's the best compliment ever joey (and yes I understood hun :))

    Thanks Nina :D :D :D I'm still not 100% used to it haha. But I love it xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this as well :) I use BB cream instead of foundation and it gives a dewy finish and this powder compeletly gets rid of any shine and makes my face incredibely matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes have this and use it all over my face to tone down any redness and keep my t zone shine free all day

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I'm glad i'm not the only one who loves this :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking about getting this, but can it be used to set your makeup, like on your whole face? or just under your eyes?

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna get this but still have to finish my current ones! I have the original tinted mineral booster. Sometimes it makes me SUPER ORANGE and I don't know why... I didn't apply anything beneath it, have experimented with/without foundation, sunblock, different moisturizer etc but it's just sorta random @_@

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use this! I absolutely love it.
    Your photos look gorgeous!

    Just started following your blog and I look forward to reading more!
    This year I am trying to follow my dreams.

    follow back please?
    thank you, much appreciated <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE mineral booster! It making skin veeeery smooth as silk and minimizes pores! I'm really curious to try this yellow too. I follow you, you have style! Saluti da una blogger italiana :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking good...!! I picked it up in tinted and its a bit dark for my skintone...! Might have to try this one instead!!!

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts