Essence stay with me long lasting lipgloss [review w/ swatches] !!

Hello guys!!

I had my one and only exam today!!
So thank god that's done -
Now 9 assignments to go.
And this semester's done woohoo.
And then the dreadful last one. haha.


Today I'm going to review Essence's stay with me long lasting lipgloss in # 02 my favourite milkshake.

 

I have had my eye on these for a while 
and I once read a review on this lipgloss 
and it looked it gorgeous in the shop. 
It screamed my name hehe.




PACKAGING
Rather small packaging, 
very travel-friendly, 
very cute. 
Hourglass plastic applicator. [I still have to post a photo of the wand - sorry]
I only have an issue with the names, 
the name on the label wore off within the first day.

TEXTURE
Not sticky at all, and not runny either.
Not drying at all, but not moisturising either.




SMELL
A very sugary smell.
I don't really like it that much, 
it's a bit too sweet. 






SHADE
This is a sheer peachy pink nude shade.

FINISH
glossy finish. 

BOTTOM LINE
I quite like it, it's a shade darker than ELF's hypershine lip gloss and more peach than pink. 
I found it a bit too sheer for my rather pigmented lips.
I wouldn't repurchase because I like more pigmented lipglosses :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Ahh I so wish I could buy some of these essence products they look so great!

    Jazz xo

    http://jazzreallyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hunny a little birdie told me Dyna's having a giveaway soon including some essence products :D x

      Delete
  2. Great review! I read everything I wanted to know about it! Looks like a pretty color and if it has a glossy finish... I just have to have it :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't tried anything from Essence but boy do I want to!!! I don't mind sheer lipglosses, as long as they're not sticky and smell nice ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shine!
    Greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you look here...the lip is perfect.Im dying to get my on on that :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts