And just as I was heading out the door.. it started raining #make up look

HELLO GUYS!
Yeah I still went out ehehhe. 
I just waited for the rain to calm a little 
and headed out the door. 

But don't you hate it when you're all dressed up and it starts raining?!

Oh well. 





 









These are the products I used:

FACE
ELF mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in sand beige and warm sand
Essence forget it concealer - pink and beige shades*
ELF mineral booster in tinted and yellow
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
Sleek Limited edition blush in pan tao
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES 
 ELF eyelid primer 
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in bronzed
Essence quattro eyeshadow in Ciao Bella!*
Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow Palette in Greed - matte black
Max Factor HD Masterpiece Mascara in black *
Ardell Demi Wispies false lashes
Duo Lash Adhesive in Dark tone



EYEBROWS
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown 
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in 147 Peachy Pink*


* all items marked with  an * were not purchased personally by me. They were gifts, giveaway prizes or items I got on a swap from other beauty bloggers or friends of mine. 


That's it for today -
I hope you like this look guys!
Let me know what you think below :D

Have an awesome day
Dyna
xxxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Omg you should of done an eye tutorial looks soooo nice! And im jealous of your undereye area I can never get mine so bright :( lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'll definitely do one as soon as I have some time on my hands hun.. and actually my under eye area is actually really dark. I just applied the essence forget it concealer in pink and applied the beige one over it. And then I just powdered it with the ELF mineral booster in yellow . Normally though I just use a yellow toned concealer which is a shade or two lighter and apply the mineral booster in yellow over it. :D xx

      Delete
  2. your eyelashes are awesome!
    nice lipstick colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is mind blowing! I love everything about it! SO SO pretty <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty Dyna such beautiful big eyes! x

    Jazz xo

    http://jazzreallyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's the make up hun, my eyes are actually quite small.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the lipcolour! WOW just WOW :D Have a nice evening hun :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the only blog that I visit every single day)
    thanks Dyna for amazing job that u do)
    you are great)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that's such a huge compliment hun!! You just made my day!! xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts