NYX fly with me mascara in jet black [review w/ photos] !!

Hellooooo =]


So, as you guys probably already know, 
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras. 

I'm a pain to please. 

I have not yet found my HG mascara. 
and I've been trying out quite a few mascaras ever since my mind flipped to Make Up Freak Mode. 

This mascara has fibers in it.. I didn't know that and didn't expect it either..
So this is going to add a little something extra on your lashes
Ok.. so about the NYX fly with me mascara in jet black ..







PACKAGING

 Pretty sleek looking. 
Standard packaging.
Nothing to complain about here.




WAND

Flexible.
Has a thicker tapered tip..
Rubber bristles. 
I love rubber bristles. So nothing to complain about here.
The stopper is pretty good so you don't get excess product. YAY.







SHADE OF BLACK

Not the blackest black or anything. 
I like my mascara ultra super duper black. 
This is more like a natural black. 


LENGTHENING
 Slightly



VOLUMISING
Slightly

OVERALL PERFORMANCE

Gives natural lashes a coat with some lengthening and volume
Holds curl quite well.
Does not clump.
Does not flake



BEST USE FOR ME

With falsies, 
to blend natural lashes with falsies. 
It works really great at that since it does not clump at all.
I have been using it alone on my lashes, 
and it has some fibers to it but it doesn't really do much.

RECOMMEND FOR WHO?
People with gorgeous lashes, and are looking for a non clumpy black mascara. 



BOTTOM LINE

A decent mascara. Didn't impress me though. 
I have straight lashes which are not long at all. Not too much volume either. 
Will not "repurchase" [I got this for free so this should say - purchase haha.]
Overall Rating: 3/5
[as I said - very picky with my mascaras.]



FTC Disclaimer: I got this product for free from NYX cosmetics US.  I only paid for the duty of the package. I am not affiliated by NYX cosmetics. I am not compensated for any reviews or posts I do about NYX cosmetics. I am not obliged to do this post or any future reviews about the free products I have received.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried out Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara? I really love it. It lengthens and doesn't clump the lashes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh rly hun?? xD I might try it out then thank you so much for mentioning babe xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving Max Factor's False Lash Effect Fusion for a while! It lengthens and voluminises and does not clump at all... has a really fat brush though... looks intimidating at first! But it has awesome rubber bristles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww that sounds interesting.. I have been eyeing the max factor false lash effect have you tried that one? or is it just like the fusion? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. my sis has that... I think the only difference is that the fusion one (besides having a cool purple tube) has some fibres in it. Not 100% sure though but I think the fusion one gives better results when I compared it with the other one my sis has and I got it from ebay and it cost less than the regular one my sis bought from Malta haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I have to try that out then :D :D thanks Angieee xxx :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts