ELF 40% OFF HAUL!! initial impressions !!

HELLO GUYS!!
I placed an order on the 29th November which got here on the 23rd December. 
So when I finally got my box I almost forgot exactly what I ordered,
in fact, if I didn't check my invoice I wouldn't have realised my mineral eyeliner in black wasn't there.. 
but other than that.. 
everything got here safe and all that.





#1 ELF luscious liquid lipstick in nude pink.
[This has a soft frost to it.. so I'm not sure I like it. I thought it was shimmerless.. apparently even the softest frost bothers me.]

#2 ELF glossy glosses: ballet slippers, tangy tangerine, sweet salmon, wild watermelon
[love love LOVE these. very similar to the quality, packaging and texture of Revlon's Super Lustrous glosses.]

#3 ELF studio lip liners in red and natural
[Colour of product look different in swatch then when you see them in the packaging. Really great texture, quality and colour payoff.. but inconsistent amount of product and one of the brushes has some hairs all over the place..] LOVE THESE!

#4 ELF studio pressed powder in caramel
[this is a repurchase.. you can see my review right HERE] BRILLIANT products

#5 ELF shimmer eyeliner pencil in black bandit
I'm looking for a cruelty free replacement for my Maybelline define a line eyeliner in black..
I swatched this on my hand, seems okay, I don't think it's going to blow me away to be honest though.

#6 ELF professional blend foundation in medium
4 rather different shades. 2 of which have some glow / shimmer to them which I found rather surprising..
2 of which are bronze shades, one is a golden / yellow shade, and one is a pink undertoned beige.

#7 ELF studio lip stain in red carpet.
I applied this on my mum, it looks great on her, it's slightly too bright for me to be honest. The pigmentation is really nice and it looks great matte. The gloss seems greasy.


Thanks for reading..
and I would like to inform you that we have placed 2nd in voting in the Beauty Editor's Competition
so thank you so much for your votes :D
We will know next Monday who the winner is. :D

Thanks again!! xxx
Dyna
xxx
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. oh so jealous i need a few things from e.l.f but im gonna hold off till they do 40% off again and buy more than what I would of! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that's what i do hunny too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it, I've got my wish list all made up! Just waiting for another 40% and struggling! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The luscious liquid lipstick are my favourite kind of lipglosses from Elf! I've been wanting to try out their newest "nude pink" shade, though like you I'm not a huge fan of frost on my lips :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these Dyna :) love the vid too :) I just placed an order with the Beauty Baron's codes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts