The red-lip hater wore red lips for the first time !!


HELLO GUYS!!

First of all ... I am taking part in the Beauty Editor's shoes competition so I'd LOVE it if
you check it out and vote for my entry HERE
I'd really appreciate it and it would be amazing if you did vote for me :))
I LOVE to see how many fans have my back :))
and I just know they do :D


I've been warming up to red lips lately, 
and I am so thrilled that I'm trying it out because it truly is really glamorous
when done right.

I would love to share with you my FIRST ever
FOTN with full on RED Lips!!!

This is how I wore it:













and this is the list of products I have used:


FACE
ELF mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundations in sand beige 04 and warm sand 07
Essence soft touch mousse make up in matt ivory 04
ELF mineral boosters in tinted and yellow
ELF studio cool bronzer
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
NYX single eyeshadow in white pearl (as highlight)
ELF studio mist and set


EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Wet n Wild color icon single eyeshadow in Brulee
NYX single eyeshadows in dark brown
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
ELF cream liner in black
Duo Adhesive in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black*1
Ardell Demi 102 lashes


EYEBROWS
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in crystal

LIPS
ELF studio lip liner and blend brush in red
ELF regular lipstick in fearless*2
Sleek Caribbean Collection limited edition eyeshadow palette in Curacao :
Bloody Mary

TOOLS
Coastal Scents 22 brush set
*1 -got this free on a giveaway
*2 - got this free from eyeslipsface.co.uk for PR purposes 

 That's it for this post guys.. 
I have soo many AWESOME posts 
and AWESOME youtube videos 
which I have been working on 
for you to enjoy 
so I really hope you stay tuned and I'll definitely definitely 
continue working on posts and videos that will help you guys out in 2012. 
LOVE YOU !!

-Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Red lips look great on you! I love how you powdered over the top of the lipstick, it looks really nice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red lips looks gorgeous on you, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this look really suits you Dyna... a good way to start wearing red lips.. for the holiday season... I wore red lips practically all the time this xmas... when I did go out... since my immune system was not too cooperative ;) Keep it up anyways!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laura I have a video I need to upload about that actually hehe xD thanks babe

    @Christine... aww you think so? I'm warming up to it actually.. around 2 months ago I wouldn't dream of wearing it hehe.

    @Angie.. me tooo.. I wore it on nye with double winged liner and I loved it.. I also filmed a video about that haha xD .. I'm sorry you were sick hun.. I hope your immune system gets in place soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow girl you should wear a red lip more often :) love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow it really suits you! i don't know why you hate it cause you look stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww thanks Nina and xXMaNdAXx .. I'm definitely wearing it more often now hehe.. I even filmed a tutorial for the look xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love you red lips x This lipstick really suits you xx I need to add this to my collection as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the lipstick, it really is the perfect shade for u!! xoxo

    http://seetheworld-samwells87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww thanks ladies :D :D :D @doxey.. for £1.50 you have nothing to lose hun.. I personally love it xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dyna how could you not wear red lipstick before???? It suits you so much!! I was always scared of lipstick but red shades have somehow always intrigued me... must be my love for everything vintage hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha so true I used to think it looked horrible on me.. but then I saw a youtube video of beyonce and thought she looked sooo classy. So I thought I'd give it a try.. I LOVE the results. I think it's the shade of lipstick though.. I think this one really suited me xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must say.. the red lip hater looks good in red lips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts