2011 favourites!! #13 - concealer!!

 HELLO GUYS!!
FIRST OF ALL I HOPE YOU HAD A FAB NYE !!
and this is officially my first post of 2012 
so get excited!!

Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011,
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)


ELF studio concealer pencil and brush

This has officially been the best friend to my lashes , it' bottom line AMAZING.. and it covers like crazy.. 
it can look cakey, 
and I don't feel it needs powdering either  so I can carry it around in my bag .. 
and just apply it when an evil zit pops up.


Essence soft touch mousse make up


 This has been THE best concealer I have found so far for my evil dark under eye  circles .. 
It is not actually a concealer.. it's actually a foundation, but I apply a generous amount on my under eye area 
and it is just MAGICAL

You can check out how it performs below in my foundation routine tutorial right here:





That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What was your favourite concealer throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I must track down this Essence foundation! Happy New Year Dina! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. same 2u hunny.. and I promise you you'll love it :D x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts