Barry M lipgloss in bubblegum [review w/ swatches] !!




Hello guys!!

Today I'm going to review Barry M's lipgloss in bubblegum.

I have had my eye on these for a while 
but Barry M is just unavailable in shops in Malta, 
so that kind of sucks. 
and I got this in my Secret Santa Box which was super exciting.


PACKAGING
Standard packaging, 
Very nice and secure
Stopper works nicely too.
Sponge tip applicator

TEXTURE
Not sticky at all, and not runny either.
Not drying at all, but not moisturising either.




SMELL
I  LOVE the smell!!
I admit to randomly opening this and taking a whiff.
Yes, I'm addicted. 
Oh btw I haven't said what the smell is hehe.. it smells of bubblegum. 
Surprise surprise :D



SHADE
Cool toned blue based bright pink.

FINISH
creamy glossy finish

 
BOTTOM LINE
I really really like this.. I wish would have been slightly more pigmented, but it's not sheer or anything like that.
Definitely going to try out more shades.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got this product in a swap and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have this one, and I LOVE it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty shade <3 I would like to try this gloss after your review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said on facebook. I think that color is gorgeous! :D

    Christina / frkstubba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts