FOTD: green frost feat ELF 6 in 1 palette !!

HELLO GUYS!

Today is actually a no make up day for me - 
and I actually posted a photo of that in my facebook page which you can check out HERE
BUT last week I was experimenting with the green in the ELF 6 in 1 palette and this is the look I came up with -
I LA-LA-LOVED the greens in this palette :D 




So here are the photos:









This is what I used:



FACE
ELF studio flawless finish foundation spf15 in buff
Essence soft touch mousse make up in 04 matt ivory
Max Factor Compact Foundation spf15 in natural
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
ELF 6 in 1 palette happy hour blush

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
ELF 6 in 1 palette – beach retreat greens - free for pr purposes
ELF 6 in 1 palette – fay to night – dark charcoal shade- free for pr purposes
ELF 6 in 1 palette – pretty picnic highlight shades. - free for pr purposes
Essence stay long long lasting eyeliner
Max Factor HD Masterpiece mascara in black
Essence Vampire's Love Volumising Lash Powder


EYEBROWS
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
NYX black label lipstick in nude
ELF studio glossy gloss in ballet slippers


That's it for this post -
I'm going to drown myself in the dreadful assignments that I have to do. 
But as I promised, I'm posting my post-a-day 
No matter how busy :D

and After all of this is over.. 
I shall paint my face black, cover myself in old cloths, b
urn a copy of every stupid assignment in a massive bonfire 
and sing & dance to this song because I'm that cool :) 


 Bye guys!!

Take care
xxx

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts