2011 favourites!! #14 - setting powders!!


 HELLO GUYS!!

Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011,
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)

 

ELF tinted mineral booster in tinted and corrective yellow
I have been LOVING these mineral boosters.. I love to use the tinted one when I'm going out 
and I love using the corrective yellow all over the eye area and under eye area..
I use the corrective one both daily and when I'm going out. 
LOVE IT. 
Check out my review on the tinted one HERE
You can see my foundation routine video right here to see how I apply it:







ELF studio pressed powder
I have also been loving this pressed powder for daytime..
I think it gives the right amount of coverage..
I sometimes use buff and sometimes caramel depending if I'm layering it over something else or just applying it all over my face.
I also love using almond as a bronzer. 
Check out my full review HERE



That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What was your favourite setting powder throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Tagged you
    http://sugarcoatedmuffin.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-year-tag.html

    The Elf HD Powder is my fav as a setting powder ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts