Neutrals are not boring, unless you are.


HELLO GUYS!
I have always been a huge fan of neutral makeup, 
every now and then I tend to put some colour on my face, 
just because it's fun, 
but neutrals are just so beautiful, 
and so wearable. 
I want to show you what I wore for a relaxed night out.








FACE
NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
Revlon photoready concealers in 001 fair, 003 light medium
MUA bronzed perfection
NYX blush in peach
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
TFSI
MUA pearl eyeshadow 11
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown, black, vanilla sky
Milani liquif eye eyeliner
Covergirl lash blast mascara waterproof very black
Catrice 2 in 1 evolution to revolution mascara
Collection 2000 dazzling glitter gel liner in funk
MUA intense glitter eyeliner in silver sparkle

EYEBROWS
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimate colour in frozen rose

That's it for this post, 
I hope you guys like it!
- Dyna

xxx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts