Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss in 060 Coralista | review w/ swatches !




HEY DOLLS!

I have another lipgloss review today.
I have to admit, I much prefer lipsticks over glosses,
but when I have dry lips I tend to opt
for the glossier versions because
they're more soothing on the lips and are
more forgiving that lipsticks overall.

The lipgloss I will be reviewing today is the Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss in 060 Coralista.
To be honest I'm not quite sure if this is a limited edition product or not.
I think it's a limited edition product though.
Also - Catrice have another lipgloss with the same name
and number that has a very different colour to it.

It might be that the other one (which I have yet to review)
is now discontinued
because that was in the permanent collection
and they might have launched another lipgloss in a limited edition collection
with the same shade name.

But I'm not sure, this is just what I think.



PACKAGING
Sleek packaging from Catrice, as always.
Words do fade over time, which is something I don't like.



WAND
A square-like wand.
It's quite handy to apply lipgloss



SCENT
Nice fruity scent to it.



TEXTURE
Creamy as always



PIGMENTATION
Decent, but on the sheer side.



SHADE
A baby pink shade with slight silver frost to it
(doesn't transfer when swatching)



LASTING POWER
Decent, 2-3 hours.

BOTTOM LINE
It's a good gloss,
it's nice to have in my collection, definitely.
It's not a must have
but it's nice-to-have.


I hope you guys find this review helpful,
and till the next post,
take care!

Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.



Comments

Popular Posts