Catrice lash plus mascara | review w/ swatches!



HELLO GUYS!
I have recently reviewed the sister of this product I will be reviewing today. 
That one was a serum and it's supposed to work hand in hand with this mascara to lengthen your lashes by 25%

Basically, I did find a difference with using these products. 


I like to use this mascara as a base and then layer other mascaras over this. 

Formula-wise, this is really dry formula-wise
but the wand is nicely sized and shaped.



In my opinion, the lash serum is the one thing that does the job, 
not this mascara. 

So I will not be repurchasing this mascara.


one coat

2 coats

Also, the lash serum is clear, 
but this mascara is black.

BOTTOM LINE
I don't regret trying this mascara out,
but I will not repurchase as I don't believe this mascara makes any difference in lash growth.
I will repurchase the serum, though. 

I hope you find this review helpful! 
Thanks for reading guys!!
And take care!!
:D

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)




Comments

Popular Posts