ELF HD Blushes | demo, review & swatches !



HELLO GUYS !

A couple of weeks ago ELF was calling all bloggers to review the ELF HD blush, 
and luckily for me, they chose me to review it. 

I bet you're intrigued by the ELF blushes. If not, you definitely should be. When ELF launched these, I was so lured by them because the packaging looks so pretty and they looked like they would so much fun to use.





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Let me tell you one thing, this is amazingly pigmented so you definitely don't need a full pump for both your cheeks. But this is not just a cheek product, this works amazingly on the lips, too. I got two shades (Headliner and Diva) and both apply very creamy and dry very matte. Both of them have very fine shimmer, and even though I'm a shimmer / glitter hater when it comes to the lips the shimmer is so fine you can barely see it. One thing you should know is that this stains, and the darker it is, the more it stains. It can be a good thing and a bad thing. If used on the cheeks it can be a good thing. It also stains your brushes. I use the ELF small stipple brush to apply it and it has stained the white bristles. One last thing, when used on the lips it is still transferable, but you can wipe off excess product and leave it as a stain.


PACKAGING

It's made of plastic and it has a nice pump to it. My only complaint is that you could pump out too much product, but the pump is controllable.



HEADLINER

A light rosy pink shade.
Blush-wise: Perfect for pale to medium complexions
Lip-wise: Perfect for pale to medium complexions
I personally love using this one on my cheeks, it gives such a beautiful healthy glow on me.


DIVA

A bright barbie pink shade
Blush-wise: Perfect for tan to dark complexions
Lip-wise: Perfect for pale to dark complexions
I personally love using this one on my lips, I find it too bright to use on my cheeks but it looks amazingly pretty on the lips.


For a demo of the product and more check out the video below:









BOTTOM LINE

One seriously amazing product. I actually just went ahead and ordered Superstar and Showstopper. I didn't get Encore because it looks like it has a red undertone to it, and I don't like that. So excited to get the other two though!


I hope you found this review helpful
and till the next post, 
take care !
-Dyna
xxx



FTC Disclaimer: Products were sent for pr purposes. This post is not paid for and I'm a 100% honest.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the review! I like the colors, they look really nice on your lips...I couldn't use them on my cheeks though (absolutely untalented in applying liquid blushes). :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blush...I bought it recently, but I really liked. Your blog is beautiful and very detailed.
    I immediately became a new followers. I hope in your visit to my blog :http://il-blog-di-ange.blogspot.it/
    bye dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts