Catrice Glamour Doll mascara | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!!


So, as you guys probably already know,
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras.


I'm a pain to please.


I have not yet found my HG mascara.
and I've been trying out quite a few mascaras ever since my mind flipped to Make Up Freak Mode.


This is a new mascara from Catrice
it has been available for a few months now, 
and I'm going to tell you how it performs in this review, 
as an exclusive look for you all.




PACKAGING
Sleek and nice,
black packaging




WAND
A flexible, rubber bristle wand, it's quite normal sized



SHADE OF BLACK
A normal shade of black




LENGTHENING
YES

VOLUMISING
Not really






OVERALL PERFORMANCE  
A nice length and curl to my lashes


BEST USE FOR ME
Daytime mascara


RECOMMENDED FOR WHO?
Everyone who likes a lengthening curling mascara

used it on my left eye vs Essence blackest black mascara on the right eye



BOTTOM LINE
I am quite pleased with this mascara and it's something 
that stands out, definitely.
I would gladly repurchase!



I hope you found this helpful guys,
Let me know what you think :)
Dyna

xxx
FTC Disclaimer: Products featured in this post were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products.  I am not paid to do this post and I am 100% honest

Comments

  1. Looks nice, should try it out :)

    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks great on your lashes. Quite black! I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great review, I'll definitely check it out :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts