Collective here & there MAKEUP HAUL!



HELLO GUYS!

As you probably heard about in my video below, 
I like to buy cosmetics online.



Sometimes I buy from direct websites, 
sometimes from websites that carry many different brands. 
This time round I got a few products off ebay.

I got the following:


NYX HD foundation in 07 warm sand

This is a back up of my HG foundation. I already have this shade,
but am running out, so as soon as my pump started to catch air, I ordered another one. 
I have other shades, I have 04 sand beige and 03 natural for your reference. 


Milani liquif'eye eyeliner in black

I think now it's called liquid'eye eyeliner or something of the sort. 
This is a highly raved about product, I'm sure you heard about these before. 
I like to try out new eyeliners, and I've been meaning to get this since forever.


Revlon photoready concealer in 001 light

I decided to opt for the lightest shade, because back when
 I wanted to get this the lightest shade they had in stock was 003 light medium. 
I got that shade and it was amazing in summer, but I still wanted to get the lightest shade. 

Revlon lip butters in creamsicle and creme brulee

I was intrigued by these when they first came out and I got to try tutti frutti, 
but I wanted to get the nude shades just to try them out. 

LA girl pro conceal HD concealer in classic ivory

I had ordered this from the cherryculture website in the shade pure beige, 
but I wanted to try out a lighter shade to mix with pure beige
or use to highlight my under eyes. 


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. nice post.
    :)

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    follow me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness how did you get creme brulee I have been wanting this since forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    i wish to try the NYX foundation but online its very difficult to spot the right shade for me, if you're familiar with the elf studio foundations i mix the sand and buff to get the shade i want, which nyx shade would you suggest to get a similar shade?
    and can you suggest me a good ebay seller which has NYX foundations and i can trust ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you which shade would match you dear, I use the natural shade though. Isyncinc and Joyscosmetics are both good nyx sellers x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the Revlon lip butters, they are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts