MUA eyebrow pencil in blonde | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS !
MUA's eyebrow pencils are quite raved about, 
and I wanted to try them out. 

Back when my hair was blonde, I needed to experiment 
with some lighter brow products and I decided to get the blonde version. 
When I darkened my hair again, I got the brunette version. 
I will be reviewing the blonde version only today.






 


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
A traditional eyebrow pencil with a brush to blend on the other side. 
I quite like that it comes with a brush. 
And if you don't like that, 
leave it with the cap on. 
The actual eyeliner is very creamy. 
But it has a soft frost to it, 
which I find quite strange. 
I thought this will bother me, 
but in all honesty, it didn't. 
It lasts all day on me, and I found the need to sharpen quite often. 
It looks quite natural on my brows.











BOTTOM LINE
I liked it a lot back when my hair was blonde for daytime use. 
Normally for nighttime I opted for something a tad darker. 
I do recommend this eyebrow pencil if you're blonde. 
I  will be reviewing the brunette version quite soon, 
so stay tuned for that!



That's it for this post!
Hope this was helpful!

Take care dolls !

Dyna

 xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts