Essence TE Marble Mania Eyeshadow in 02 Let's Get Twisted | review w/ swatches!



HELLO GUYS!

Today I will be reviewing a product
 that is probably unavailable in store right now,
because it was a part of a trend edition that Essence had a while ago.

They might relaunch the shade though,
or make it a permanent addition,
so I always review limited edition shades I have anyway.



PACKAGING
Really nice,
I don't find it cheap looking.



TEXTURE
Really creamy, but can be powdery.



PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented



FINISH
Frosty / Shimmery



SHADE
Cool toned greys with a strong golden sheen.
Brilliant shade!








BOTTOM LINE
A great eyeshadow,
really nice.
I personally don't apply this wet,
but I always apply it on top of a base and it's really nice. 

That's it for this post guys!
Let me know what you think 
and till the next post..
take care!
-Dyna
xxx
 FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. Nice Blog,i follow you :) Maybe you look at my blog,too :) LG,Gina

    http://lifestyleshoppentesten.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I wish I could get this in the US:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the only shade I don't have and I skipped it because I have way too many brown e/shadows. It looks nice though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts