ELF NEW studio makeup remover pen | review & demo !



HEY DOLLS!
Today it's all about a product I have been loving
ever since I got it.
I have raved about it in multiple videos,
and it's definitely a product worth raving about.

Check out my demo video below, and watch the funniest expression you'll ever see me make!



When it was first launched,
I thought - ah this is kind of cool -
then, I saw it on divamakeupqueen's channel on youtube
and she demo-ed the product in a haul video.
If I recall correctly, she tried it with eyeshadow.


Anyway, when I got it,
I realised what a great eyeliner corrector it could be.
Sometimes I have a bad eyeliner day and I just need to start over and fix it.
This is where this product comes handy.

Basically all you do is drag it across your desired area,
and wipe off the product that you've erased
against a dry napkin. Then, you can continue to correct
wherever you want to
and always wipe off the product you've erased,
because if not, you'll have a lovely mess.



You will need to apply any product that you've applied around the area.
For example - in the case of correcting your liner, you will need to reapply your eyeshadow.

Other than eyeliner, I also like to use this for perfecting a bold lipstick.
In this case, you will have to reapply your foundation around your lip area.



BOTTOM LINE
I love love love this product.
It's definitely a must have in your collection.
I already have a backup and will gladly continue to repurchase.

That's it for this review,
let me know what you think!

Dyna
xxx



  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Ahh I'm so glad I've found your blog again dyna! been looking for a few days I used to follow you under 'Jazzreallyloves' LOL! Great review glad i've found your awesome blog!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww welcome back hun, I changed my blog name and layout a bit, maybe that's why it wasn't easy to find it xx

      Delete
  2. That is such a lovely product, can't wait to purchase it! =]

    www.denissesamantha.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me,. Ever since I read blogs I keep on learning and buying stuff! LOL. This is a great post. Thanks for sharing!

    I subscribed! Take time to visit my page!
    http://iloveeverythingaboutit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! That's what happens to me too, will drop by on your page x

      Delete
  4. That is so great! Thanks for the review, I use liquid eyeliner and some days turn out better than others.

    xoxo, Julie @ OBSESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! for the days when my eyeliner is uneven, this comes really handy x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts