Grape Extract Body Butter | review w/ swatches ! + 5 random things



HELLO GUYS!

I'm reviewing a body butter today. 
I don't particularly love to experiment with body lotions and skin care products, 
but I do love a good body butter.



This particular one has a very interesting texture, 
it is thick, but it a very creamy way, 
I can't really describe the texture,
but I love how awesome he texture is, 
it's almost solid, and yet still creamy.



It does add moisture to my very dry wintery skin,
so it does the job just right. 

The smell is lovely but not strong at all, 
it's somewhat fruity but not the sweet kind.



I got a big tub of this, 
and I don't know if I'll ever manage to finish it.



To be honest, even though I quite like it, 
I'm not sure I would repurchase, 
because I'm a sucker for yummy smelling body products, 
and this is not one of them. 
The texture is really nice, though.






Also, this product claims to revitalise your skin or add energy and what-not, 
I don't find it does anything of the sort, 
but it was not my intention to buy this product for that matter, 
so I don't mind that. 

BOTTOM LINE
Nice product, 
texture is really cool, 
but I don't think I will repurchase, 
because this smell doesn't wow me. 

 

5 RANDOM THINGS

1. For the millionth time.. I've decided to do a makeup ban, because quite frankly, I do have too much makeup. 

2. I have been wearing very little makeup recently. I'm liking the quicker makeup routine 
and yet I still look polished and human. 

3. I'm currently organising a bridal shoot, which you'll know all about it a few days. It was meant to happen on Saturday but the weather wasn't very good. 

4. It's freezing ducks here in Malta. I don't know about you but my feet are numb with the cold. I hate winter with a bloody passion. Can't wait for summer to hop along. 

5. My blog has never been this up to date. I have so many reviews and posts to post. So excited for you all to see. I actually have started to edit my photos a bit. I still need to learn how photoshop works, but so far, for some cropping, and minor lighting changes, picmonkey.com ' s doing just fine. 

That's it for this post!
I hope you guys like this post and let me know what you think!
- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love the packaging very much. The texture looks so awesome too.

    -UncommonScents.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fantastic preparation for an extreme problematic skin, with dehydration, and a disturbed barrier function, showing sensitivity and redness. In addition, this cream can be used on a normal skin.More various body butter visit: www.vegantreeowl.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts