Catrice made to stay longlasting eyeshadow 080 Copper & Gabbana | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I will be reviewing another Catrice product today.
As many of you might know,
there are a lot of Catrice products I love..
but there are some products I don't really love all that much.
Is this one of them?



PACKAGING
Nice packaging, you screw it open.
I love Catrice names for products
and I love that you get a hint of the colour without having to open it.



TEXTURE
Creamy Mousse-like texture.



PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented, but can be applied sheer as well


SCENT
No significant smell



LASTING POWER
Lasts all day without need for setting


SHADE
A coppery gold colour


FINISH
Metallic / frosty

BOTTOM LINE
This is one seriously amazing product from Catrice,
I personally love using it and
I'll definitely get more shades of this collection.
I'm not so sure whether they're being discontinued or not.
I believe some shades are being discontinued but not the lot.


That's it for this post guys!
Let me know what you think 
and till the next post..
take care!

-Dyna
xxx

 FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Popular Posts