LIPSTICK DIARIES #7 | Catrice be natural !



HELLO GUYS!

I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own.

 The lipstick I used for this post is Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in be natural

This is such a beautiful colour, it's an amazing nude. It has a yellow-peachy undertone.
It is that colour that will wash you out if you have a more medium tanned skin.
But it can work nicely with a lipliner or paired with another lipstick. 

I paired this up with a lovely green-yellow smokey eye..
I love how green gives a pop of colour to brown eyes, 
and I think it looks amazing with this lipstick.









P.S.
I dyed my hair dark brown! 
I still have some posts to post which I haven't posted yet.. 
so I will be posting those first - 
then you'll be seeing my brunette face all over this blog. 
 To be honest, 
I was shocked, 
and I freaked out when I saw how dark the colour turned out, 
but I'm warming up to it.
I do, still miss my blonde hair though. 


FACE
LA girl HD concealer in pure beige
NYC bronzer in sunny
Milani blush in luminoso


EYES
TFSI 
Catrice absolute eye colour in hip hop on the tree top, blackwood forest*
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in black 
Vixoden Cosmetics in rubber ducky
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
Catrice the giant mascara*
Catrice mini max mascara*
EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist in date with ash ton
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
LIPS 
Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in be natural

*products sent for pr purposes


I hope you like it dolls!
Dyna
xxx

   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. I love this color:) PS i really like your eye makeup...i can never pull this off though :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts